AirTeque Shockproof Merino Wool Half-Pad
- 2 x Red/Navy Wool / FULL/OS
- 1 x Royal Blue/Navy Wool / FULL/OS
- 1 x Black/Natural Wool / FULL/OS
- 2 x Peacock/Petrol Wool / FULL/OS
Below is the Halter Ego sizing chart for our products. We use our products ourselves, and whenever we discover useful information or sizing idiosyncrasies, we will mention these in the product description. Our goal is for you to order the perfect size on the first try.
Click on the link below to access and/or download the PDF.
The most technically advanced and innovative saddle pad in the world. Combining shockproof protection, moisture control, and air-cooling.
This Merino wool half-pad with patented Air-Teque fabric features breathable, advanced synthetic and shockproof materials. The perforated synthetic shockproof layer allows airflow between the saddle and your horse's skin.
Assists in drying, cooling and keeping your horse comfortable under the saddle. Together, the fabrics provide a technically advanced system of protection and injury prevention.
A natural shock absorber, Merino wool thermoregulates and has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture. In conjunction with Premier Equine's advanced air technology it allows moisture to escape.
Saddle Pad Features:
- Shockproof material with Airtechnology
- Grade 1 Merino Wool
- High wither design
- Relieves pressure over the wither and spine
- Maximum airflow
- Minimizes heat and sweat build up
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable