Bi-Polar Magnet Boot Wraps
- 1 x Hind / Black/Blue
- 1 x Front / Black/Blue
Below is the Halter Ego sizing chart for our products. We use our products ourselves, and whenever we discover useful information or sizing idiosyncrasies, we will mention these in the product description. Our goal is for you to order the perfect size on the first try.
Click on the link below to access and/or download the PDF.
Magnetic therapy has long been used in horses to improve circulation and reduce inflammation and discomfort. Many studies indicate that magnetic therapy enhances healing and is thought to help alleviate symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism.
This micro-holed neoprene (Airtec) wraps are extremely breathable for maximum comfort. Soft cotton liners have bi-polar magnets strategically placed throughout, and you can adjust its positioning within the wrap to provide targeted therapy.
Benefits include: Improved circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Stimulation of tissue oxygen supply - Soothes skeletal aches - Eliminates toxins - Aids cell renewal - Reduces inflammation - Reduces pain - Enhances healing - Alleviates symptoms of arthritis & rheumatism - Stimulates production of elastin & collagen which is essential for the development of new cells - Regenerates damaged tissue.
You can purchase the liners specifically made for these boots by clicking here.
- Outer equine therapy boots constructed with Air-Teque ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face treatments areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Improves circulation, flushes away toxins, reduces inflammation, reduces pain and enhances healing
- Can help alleviate symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum treatment
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
Endorsed by vets & trainers worldwide
Combining USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and equine therapy boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our magnetic products. Premier Equine's Magni-Teque range has also been endorsed by veterinary practices for the purpose of healing after surgery.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Outer Boot: Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Liners: Liners should be hand washed only in cool water using mild soap/non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources. You can purchase the liners by clicking here.
Sold in pairs.