Cold Water Equine Therapy Boots
- 2 x Medium / Navy
- 2 x Large / Navy
Below is the Halter Ego sizing chart for our products. We use our products ourselves, and whenever we discover useful information or sizing idiosyncrasies, we will mention these in the product description. Our goal is for you to order the perfect size on the first try.
Click on the link below to access and/or download the PDF.
- Micro-crystals turn into a gel when soaked in water
- Unique design helps prevent slipping
- Anatomic, wrapping shape makes them easy to put on and take off
- Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin
- Can be used on front and hind legs
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use
- When finished using the boots, dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Once the boots have been used, you only need to soak for approximately 1 hour to reactivate the crystals and use again
USING COLD WATER BOOTS FOR INJURY: Apply at least 6-7 times a day and use for no longer than 20 minutes at a time. After 20 minutes the heat of the horse's leg will naturally start to heat up the Cold Water Boots.
STORING COLD WATER BOOTS: If competing or using for injury over a couple of days the boots can be stored in the bucket of water. Once finished with the boots they need to be hung out to dry, away from direct sunlight. Once dry they can be stored away. When getting the boots back out to use again, soak for 1 hour to reactivate.