Stretch & Flex Bell Boots
Below is the Halter Ego sizing chart for our products. We use our products ourselves, and whenever we discover useful information or sizing idiosyncrasies, we will mention these in the product description. Our goal is for you to order the perfect size on the first try.
Click on the link below to access and/or download the PDF.
Smart, stylish and used by dressage riders world-wide. These bell boots are created from materials chosen for their superior protective qualities and offer protection during exercise from knocks, scraps and overreach injuries.
- The outer layer of TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethene) is outstandingly tough and resistant to abrasion making it the ideal material to have in the areas where the leg really needs protecting such as the horse's heels and hooves
- Known for its flexibility and comfort, the 5mm neoprene lining ensures that it is soft and comfortable around your horse’s legs, reducing the risk of rubbing.
- Outer shell made from durable TPU provides all round protection for everyday use
- Unique closure system and secure hook and loop fastening allows the boot to be fully adjustable
- Rigorously tested by being used all day, every day on busy competition yards by teams of professional riders
- Additional trials by an extensive tester panel of horse owners and riders who test them for the fit comfort ease of use and washing
- Easy to clean and easy to wear
The Stretch & Flex Bell Boots are not recommended for jumping, the TriZone Overreach Boots are more suitable for this discipline.