Merino Wool Half-Pad
- 1 x FULL/OS / Peacock/Grey Wool
- 1 x FULL/OS / Navy/Natural Wool
- 1 x FULL/OS / White/Natural Wool
Below is the Halter Ego sizing chart for our products. We use our products ourselves, and whenever we discover useful information or sizing idiosyncrasies, we will mention these in the product description. Our goal is for you to order the perfect size on the first try.
Click on the link below to access and/or download the PDF.
Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibers of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of it's own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.Complete with double Velcro adjustable straps to help with girthing,
this saddle pad is ideal for daily use and for competitions.A high class performance pad for the modern rider - fully machine washable.
- Highest quality cotton
- Lined with grade 1 merino wool
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine design
- Anti-wick fibers in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimizes heat and sweat build up
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally.